[POOL] Game called for 6PM

Henderson, Martino mhenders at anl.gov
Wed Dec 9 00:20:28 CST 2015

Paul played an 8:2 against Pat and won 8 matches.
I played a 6:1 against Bobby and won after 1 match.
Tami is now playing a 5:1 against John Chase. We are moving through the matches pretty quickly.

Sent from Nine<http://www.9folders.com/> on my Android

—
Martino Henderson
Senior Technical Lead - CIS Support