[POOL] Argonne Pool League - Week 12

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed Dec 2 13:03:31 CST 2015

Attached is the schedule for week 13 and the results and stats from this week.   As a reminder, there are two weeks left in this session.  The new session will start January 5.  Prizes will be awarded for this session and distributed on January 5.

A questioned was raised on how the Performance Rating was determined.  I could not find it in the rules so I’ll make sure it gets in there but the equation is:

Performance Rating = (Matches Won X 2) / (Matches Played + Number of Weeks)

This rewards people who both play and win the most and as such makes a good representation of the League Most Valuable Player.  The race for “League MVP” is tightening up with Brian O’Kelly pulling slightly ahead of Karle and Chuck Blahut.  While there is currently no reward for this beyond recognition, I should also recognize that Gary Wiezoreck was asked to switch teams to help out another team.  So his name is in our league records twice.  His combined record is actually 8 and 4 and his performance rating would be 0.75, which would put him in first place.  A lot can happen in two weeks.  Good luck to all.

Week    Date    Table 1 Table 2 Table 3 Table 4
Number

13      8-Dec-15        1       -       4       7       -       8       3       -       5       2       -       6