[POOL] Argonne Pool League - Week 10 Results - Feed back on recruiting

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed Nov 18 10:27:32 CST 2015

This fall’s session ends December 15.  We will start back up Tuesday, January 4.   Fall prizes will be awarded at that time.  We’ve been having more makeup matches than I like, which tells me we need a few more players.  I will be putting together a flyer which I’d like posted in buildings across Argonne.  I’ll send that out when I get it together.  In a addition, I’ll put something in Argonne Snapshot.  And depending on interest and league needs, I may set up in the cafeteria Dec 14/21 to recruit players.  As always, friends and families are welcome so bring them in.  Captains, please let me know if you need players, how many and how frequent.

Week    Date    Table 1 Table 2 Table 3 Table 4
Number

11      24-Nov-15       5       -       7       3       -       6       1       -       8       2       -       4