[POOL] Argonne Pool League - Schedule, Results and Stats

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed Nov 4 10:55:05 CST 2015

Good job league.  Last night we had played all our regular matches and one make up match by 10 pm.   We got one additional match in starting at 10pm.  Only 2 out standing make up matches.  Let’s get them done.  Also, Joaquin and the Q are giving us lots of extra table time for practice after our league.   When I left at 11 we still had all the tables and Q was fine with that (because they had no one requesting the tables).  I’m not sure how late we keep them, but make sure you are respectful of requests to give up the tables and return the balls when the Q needs them any time after 10.

Week    Date    Table 1 Table 2 Table 3 Table 4
Number

9       10-Nov-15       4       -       8       5       -       6       1       -       2       3       -       7