[POOL] Game called for 6PM

Hovland, Paul hovland at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Sep 30 09:58:07 CDT 2015

It was not pretty.  We went 0-5 on the night.  Martino put up a good fight against Dean in a 1:9, but Dean was just too good and prevailed 9-0.  John played Art in a 3:3 while I played Candido.  John apparently got close against Art.  Candido’s handicap had fallen to 22, making our matchup a 4:2.  He played better than his handicap and I played worse than mine.  I lost the first game, climbed back into the match with two wins, and then lost, falling 2-2.

Paul