[POOL] Pool

John Valdes j-valdes at comcast.net
Thu Aug 13 09:08:50 CDT 2015

Hi all,

Hope everyone's summer has been going well (mine has). Summer is never long enough, but at least with its end, a new pool season begins. The fall pool season will start next month on Sep 15. Who's playing this fall? Reply back to the list w/ your expected availability. I should be available most weeks, except maybe 2 or 3. Also, it's unlikely I'll be available at 6 PM most nights; more likely not til after 7:30 PM.

Also, is anyone up for pool at Q some night before the start of the season? Q advertises free pool after 8 on (presumedly) all size tables on Wed.