[POOL] Final Results

John Valdes j-valdes at comcast.net
Tue May 5 14:06:37 CDT 2015

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 07:23:17PM -0500, John Valdes wrote:
> Our winnings for our 3rd place finish for the Winter/Spring session
> were $300, and we received an additional $40 for our 8th place finish
> in the playoffs.  We can carry our winnings over to the next (Fall)
> session as we've traditionally done--it should last us about 8-9
> weeks, including session dues--or we could spend it all on a group
> dinner, or we could pay it out individually, weighed somehow.  Email
> your preference to the list.  If there's no preference or consensus,
> we can carry the winning over to the fall.

Consensus is that I buy 340 Mega Millions lottery tickets; since any
ticket that matches the megaball is a winner, and there are only 15
megaball numbers, we're guaranteed to win at least $1 for every 15
tickets bought! :)

The $110 million jackpot notwithstanding, consensus is that we carry
our winnings over to the fall, so that's what we'll do.

Remember, no pool tonight.  If anyone is up for practice or just
shooting around on any given night over the summer, feel free to call
a night out on the list.  Otherwise, I'll see all of you next fall.