[POOL] Game On!

Hovland, Paul hovland at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 1 11:14:32 CDT 2015

We had strictly alternating wins and losses.  After you took down Gene 2-0, John jumped out to a 2-0 lead against Dustin on table 5.  However, he wanted to get his money's worth and let it go to the hill.  This was cutting it a bit too close, and he lost 2-2 in a 3:2 (IIRC).  I faced Dave in a 3:3 on table 1.  I was shooting well and even made a couple of bank shots, prevailing 3-0.  Roger was next up against Melanie in a tough 3-1.  Roger won the first game, but Melanie was shooting too well and won 1-1 (I think).  Az closed out the night in a 3:2 against Amanda.  Az was on his game and won 3-0.  We entered the night tied for third place, well behind the second place team and went 3-2 on the night, so we probably are still in 3rd or 4th.

Paul