[POOL] Last Week's Results!

John Valdes valdes at anl.gov
Tue Jan 13 17:11:54 CST 2015

Tami Martin wrote:

> I have recruited two new players for our team - Jack and Lisa
> Schmidt.  They are coming tonight.  If we hit our max for the team,
> I'll step aside for tonight so they can play.  Either way, I'll be
> there at 6:00 PM tonight.

It's looking like I won't be at Q by 6 (it's the 2nd Tue of the month,
so I'm still doing monthly maintenance in LCRC).  Tami, could you ask
Bob Daun to handicap test Jack and Lisa?  We've playing his team
tonight, so he can conveniently use our table to test them.

I'll send out an ETA when I have one.