[POOL] New Year's Eve Party

Tami Martin tamim at anl.gov
Wed Dec 3 14:03:50 CST 2014

Hello Friends:

I would like to invite all of you to a gaming party at my house on New
Year's Eve.   Details are below.  Please let me know if you can make it.

For my pool team mates, I do have a pool table that needs to be dusted
off....

Thanks,
Tami

What: New Year's Eve Gaming Party
When: December 31, 2014 starting at 5:00 PM, going past midnight if you
can endure....
Where: 272 Royce Court, Bloomingdale
Why: Celebrate the new year

What to bring:
Games - most important
Folding chairs - only need a few more
Drinks - I'll provide water, anything else is up to you - I do have
coolers if needed.
Food - I'll provide snacks, plus limited amount of ham and scalloped
potatoes.  If wanted, all can chip in for pizza.

--
Tami Martin
630-252-7372

ITSA: Providing Effective and Efficient IT Management Solutions