[POOL] We're short players!

John Valdes valdes at anl.gov
Tue Oct 7 16:09:54 CDT 2014

Eric, Roger or Az (or Brian), are any of you available?  We'll need 2
players for 6 PM since we'll have both tables 1 and 5 at that time,
and we have a makeup match from last week, so we can accommodate a 6th
player if no one wants to play 2 matches tonight (assuming our
opponent from last week has an eligible player today).  Ginny, Tami,
Martino and Paul played last week and so are ineligible for the makeup
match.

I should be at Q by 6 and can play whenever and however many matches
as needed.

John