[POOL] Party, October 18, 7PM

Craig Stacey stace at stace.com
Wed Oct 1 14:02:51 CDT 2014

(Apologies if you also got this on facebook, just covering my bases.)

See http://stace.com/party.  Or read on.

The earth makes its way around the sun again, and since both of us have
birthdays in October (the coolest month for birthdays, natch) we're using
it as a convenient excuse to invite people we like (and a few we don't) to
come into our house and help us reduce the amount of beer we've got.

On October  18th, come over to our house! It'll be awesome!  One of the
motivations for this party is to reduce the size of our beer cellar.  New
Craig can't put away the beer like old Craig did, and it's piling up.
There will be some rare beers, including some barrel aged stout vertical
tastings, rare Belgians and sours, special one-offs... so good.  There'll
also be some young stuff on tap.

The ground rules: You can't bring beer. In fact, you may have to take some
home with you. You can bring snacks or something, but we'll have lots of
stuff.  If you're not into beer, there's also plenty of soda pop to be had,
as well as various liquors (including many a whiskey and whisky).

We usually play some fun games (we have some new Cards Against Humanity
expansions).

As always, guests are welcome.   Just RSVP via email or Facebook by October
16 if possible, so we get adequate supplies.  Adults only, please -- we're
not set up to host or entertain little ones, alas.

Here are the important details:

   1.

   [image: Bullet]When: Saturday, October 18th, anytime after 7:00 PM.
   We'll start opening the beers as soon as beer fans start arriving.
   2.

   [image: Bullet]Where: 7317 W 58th Pl, Summit, IL
<http://goo.gl/zkc7W7> (There
   are three houses that look alike, ours is the middle one)

Hope to see you here.

Craig & Tisha