[POOL] Tonight's games

John Valdes valdes at anl.gov
Tue Sep 23 17:31:57 CDT 2014

John Valdes wrote:
> Craig Stacey wrote:
>
> > I'm in.  I'd like to play first or second if possible.
>
> Shoudn't be a problem.  I should be there around 6 but can play
> whenever (including not at all... :) ).

The schedule's not yet posted on the League site,
https://blogs.anl.gov/billiards/ , but assuming it follows the same
schedule as last session, we'll be playing Team 1 (Les's team) on
Table 1.  Recall that last session the league started using the 5th
table to play a simultaneous match (so that we can finish play by
10 PM) with the schedule that the teams on table 1 would have table 5
from 6-7 PM, the teams on table 2 would have it from 7-8 PM, and so
on.  So that means that if we're on table 1 tonight, we'll need two
players to play starting at 6.  Sounds like that won't be a problem,
but I mention it as a reminder (and so that Ginny and Eric now know
too).

Good luck tonight Moe!