[POOL] Pool starts this Tuesday!

John Valdes valdes at anl.gov
Mon Sep 15 16:18:37 CDT 2014

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 03:38:01PM -0500, John Valdes wrote:

> Pool starts up again this Tue, 6 PM at Q on 63rd in Downers Grove!

That's tomorrow.  Don't forget to bring your cue to work if you'll be
going straight to Q afterwards! :)  We'll cover the $7 match fee for
everyone using our winnings from last session.  The $5 session dues
will also be covered, but only for folks who played last year (in
either fall or spring session); if you didn't play last year, remember
to bring $5 for your session dues.

See you tomorrow; go Moe!