[POOL] Pool starts this Tuesday!

John Valdes valdes at anl.gov
Fri Sep 12 15:38:01 CDT 2014

Hi Moe,

Pool starts up again this Tue, 6 PM at Q on 63rd in Downers Grove!

Regulars returning this year are Paul, Martino, Tami and myself.
Craig and Roger are available as standbys.  Returning this year to the
team is Eric Ross from ALCF who played with us some years ago when he
worked with CIS and before it left ANL for IBM.  Ginny Doyle from ALCF
will also be joining the team as a regular.  With that lineup,
hopefully we'll be able to field a full team each week.

If you know of anyone who is interested in playing, we could probably
use 1 or 2 more.

See you at Q!