[POOL] We're short players!

Valdes, John P. valdes at anl.gov
Tue Apr 22 20:20:14 CDT 2014

Nobody needs DNS... :)

Just started the 3rd match, Paul vs Fred in a 3:2.

Martino won the 1st match by chasing the 8 around the table in games 1, 2 and 3, finally sinking it in game 3, beating Don 1:2 in a 1:4.

I came undone in my 2:2 match against Gary, losing 0:2 despite coming back from far behind in the 1st game and having a shot on the 8.

John

On Apr 22, 2014 5:38 PM, Tami Martin <tamim at anl.gov> wrote:

I have an issue at work.  I'll be late tonight.

Tami

--
Tami Martin
630-252-7372

ITSA: Providing Effective and Efficient IT Management Solutions