[POOL] Game called for 6PM

John Valdes valdes at anl.gov
Tue Apr 15 15:17:24 CDT 2014

In addition to tonight's 5 matches (against Bob Daun's team), we have
1 makeup match from last week which Simon and Roger are eligible to
play.  We have the 8-9PM slot on table 5, so we'll need multiple
players on hand by 8.

This is the last week of the regular season; next week start the
playoffs.  We were tied for 5th with Retarded Monkeys at the start of
last week, 4 games behind the 4th place team, which coincidentally is
tonight's opponent.  If we sweep them tonight, we can take their place
for 4th.