[POOL] Game called for 6PM

John Valdes valdes at anl.gov
Tue Mar 25 16:51:24 CDT 2014

Martino wrote:
> I can go first or second, I have a few things I need to get started
> working on at home today.
>
> Simon wrote:
>
> >I am in but probably won't be able to get there until 7pm as well.
> >
> >Could Tami and I go last?

That should all be fine.  We have the 9-10 PM slot for table 5, so
we'll need 2 players then.  Also, for our makeup from last week, our
opponent wouldn't be available 'til later in the evening, so having an
eligible player later would be better (Martino and Simon are eligible,
so it sounds like it would you, Simon, unless Martino wants to put off
getting those things started at home tonight).  Our other makeup is
against Les's team (from 2 weeks ago), for which Roger and Simon are
eligible; don't know if or when their player will be available
tonight.

That said, it sounds like Martino and I will be available for early
matches, Simon after 7, Roger after 8 (I assume), and Tami whenever
she wants to come in, depending on which cue she wants to use.