[POOL] Pool Tips

John Valdes valdes at anl.gov
Fri Mar 14 21:01:20 CDT 2014

I came across this site when I first started playing in the Argonne
league, and my game greatly improved after following the techniques
given.  Unforutnately, I then lost track of the URL until just now.
Highly recommended!  Don't let the quality and shortness of some of the
videos detract from their usefulness and importance. :)

  http://billiards.colostate.edu/

If you forget the URL, just remember "Billiards" and "Colorado" (as in
Colorado State University), and Google will find it for you.