[POOL] Game On!

Simon Granner simon.granner at thrivent.com
Tue Feb 25 17:52:05 CST 2014

Sounds good

Simon D Granner, CLTC®, FIC
Financial Associate
Thrivent Financial for Lutherans®

1411 Opus Pl Ste 210, Downers Grove, IL 60515
Office: 630-864-7627
Toll Free: 855-517-2067
Fax: 630-687-9072
Email: simon.granner at thrivent.com
Website: Thrivent.com/fr/simon.granner

LinkedIn: LinkedIn.com/in/simongranner/
Facebook: Facebook.com/simon.granner.thrivent
Twitter: Twitter.com/simongranner

Please do not use email to request, authorize, or affect the purchase or sale of any security or insurance product or service, to send fund transfer instructions, or to effect any other transactions, as we are not authorized to accept these requests in an electronic format. Any such requests, orders, or instructions that you send will not be accepted and will not be processed. If you need immediate assistance with your brokerage account, please call 1-800-THRIVENT, and say "Securities Brokerage Services."
Insurance products issued or offered by Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, Appleton, WI. Not all products are available in all states. Products issued by Thrivent Financial for Lutherans are available to applicants who meet membership, insurability, U.S. citizenship and residency requirements.
Securities offered through Thrivent Investment Management Inc., 625 Fourth Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN, 55415-1665, 800-847-4836, a registered broker-dealer and investment adviser, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Thrivent Financial for Lutherans. Member FINRA. Member SIPC. Your financial representative is a Registered Representative of Thrivent Investment Management and a licensed insurance agent of Thrivent Financial for Lutherans. Fee-based financial planning services are available through qualified investment advisor representatives only.
Thrivent Investment Management Inc. outgoing and incoming email is electronically archived and recorded and is subject to review, monitoring and/or disclosure to someone other than the recipient.
If "JD" appears as a designation after this individual's name, note that "JD" is an educational degree, and the holder does not provide legal services on behalf of Thrivent Financial for Lutherans or its affiliates.
If "CPA" appears after this individual's name, note that "CPA" (Certified Public Accountant) is inactive.* "CPA" credentials are awarded by the State Accountancy Board. * Not a practicing "CPA" and cannot provide tax or accounting advice or services.

Connect with us! Thrivent.com • Thrivent.com/facebook • Thrivent.com/twitter

This message contains confidential information intended only for the above addressees and may contain information that is proprietary or legally privileged. If you received this message in error, please notify us and delete the original message. You must obtain permission from Thrivent Financial to use its logo on all materials. Failure to do so could result in legal action.