[POOL] Game called for 6PM

John Valdes valdes at anl.gov
Tue Feb 4 15:28:00 CST 2014

Roger Sersted wrote:

> I've decided to return. [...]
> I'll have to play later, about 8-8:30pm.

Welcome back, Roger!  We can use you.

Paul Hovland wrote:
> My schedule is flexible.  I'll plan to show up around 7:00 unless we need two at 6:00 and no one else is available.

I'm planning to be at Q at 6.  We're on table 1 today
(https://blogs.anl.gov/billiards/schedule/), so that means we're
scheduled to play on table 5 first, so we'll need 2 players at 6.
Sounds like Martino and I will both be there, but if you can come by
6:30, Paul (and/or anyone else), that'd be good in case our matches
finish quickly.

Martino and Roger are both eligible for our makeup matches, btw.