[POOL] We're short players!

John Valdes valdes at anl.gov
Tue Jan 21 16:16:53 CST 2014

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 04:10:00PM -0600, Paul Hovland wrote:
> Anyone have any constraints on when they can play?  My schedule is flexible.

I'll be there all evening.  We're tentatively scheduled last for the
5th table (so the 9-10 PM slot), but if the other teams finish their
matches early, we may have the table earlier.  So in other words, it'd
be good to have our 4th and 5th players available by 8 or 8:30.
Assuming we'll have 4th and 5th players, of course... :)