[POOL] Game called for 6PM

Paul Hovland hovland at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 14 18:42:37 CST 2014

Since I would probably end up playing the makeup, and would rather not do so with a one game disadvantage, I'll plan to play tonight.  I'll probably be there around 8:00.  I'll let you know if it's going to be much later, but it looks like you'll have plenty of folks early and Simon and I will play the last couple of matches.

Paul

ps: I'll need to borrow a cue or play with a house cue.  Both of mine are at home.