[POOL] We're short players!

Valdes, John P. valdes at anl.gov
Tue Jan 7 18:28:15 CST 2014

There's 3 of us here now, so no hurry.

John

________________________________
On Jan 7, 2014 6:04 PM, Paul Hovland <hovland at mcs.anl.gov> wrote:

Not sure whether he's back from vacation.

Hopefully Dean will cut us some slack in the first few weeks of the new  (old) format.  We should recruit a couple more players, too.

Incidentally, I should be there around 7:30 but can play either the third or fourth match ( or second if the first runs long).  Can maybe make it by 7:00 in a pinch (call or text in that case).

Paul