[POOL] Game called for 6PM

John Valdes valdes at anl.gov
Tue Nov 12 17:00:58 CST 2013

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 02:39:12PM -0600, Paul Hovland wrote:
> I’d like to play the first match, if possible.  I could also play the fourth match, if someone else needs to go early.

Tami said she'd like to play an earlier game, so I think you going
first and Tami going second will work, unless think the first match
will go a loooong time. :)  I believe we're playing Les's team, so
fair warning, their first opponent may be Fred or Les....

Since we'll have two early players, I'll plan on being there a little
late, around 6:30 or 7:00.  We still need a 4th; anyone?

John

PS.  We still have a makeup to play against Bob Duan's team.  Paul,
     Tami and Martino are our ineligible players (ie, already played
     against them)