[POOL] Results

John Valdes valdes at anl.gov
Tue Sep 17 23:02:32 CDT 2013

John wrote:

> Woo! First win of the season, 2:0 against Mitch in a 2:2. We're playing Retarded Monkeys. They said they will wait for you Az. I'll stop by after my meeting.

In the second match of the season, Az played Ray in a 3:3 and took him
down 3:1.  We tentatively left the 3rd match as a makeup and forfeited
the 4th.  Tami Martin from CIS may be tentatively joining our team; I
didn't get a chance to talk to her, but Jason (Boggs) mentioned she
is interested in playing and needs a team.