[POOL] Memory lane

Robert Jacob jacob at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 3 23:39:53 CDT 2013

John's email got me searching through my archives (I delete nothing).

I thought I joined an existing team but here's the email Brian Toonen
sent out to mcs at mcs dated 9/15/03:

A few of us are interested in putting together a MCS team for the
Argonne Pool League.  Teams may consist of up to 10 people, although
only 5 will play competitively on any given night.  So, even if you
travel frequently, you should consider joining.  The announcement is
enclosed below.  Let me know if you are interested (but please don't
respond to the entire division :-).

--brian

Frequent player's back then included Bill Allcock, Satish Balay, Ti and
Amy, Mike Link, Brian Finley, Jennifer Schopf and Steve Benson.

Roger joined the next year along with Phil Strons. Whatever happened to
that guy?

Rob