[POOL] We're short players!

Paul Hovland hovland at mcs.anl.gov
Tue May 14 23:32:24 CDT 2013

We went down 0-3 (0-4 if you count my unofficial loss to Gary, although I have to admit to playing a bit fast and loose once the outcome was assured).  We finished in fourth place for the spring session ($250) and 4th place for the playoffs ($153).  So, we should be able to cover most of the fall session with the winnings.

Paul