[POOL] We're short players!

John Valdes valdes at mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 8 01:44:44 CDT 2013

> If Paul R wins, we're done, woohoo!

I had sent an email from Q, but it must not have made it off my
phone...

Paul R went down in a hard fought match, 0:5.

Roger took on Jim in a 2:3.  Roger was making some crazy slop, and
after going down 2 games, took to the hill.  Unfortunately, Jim
took the last game, defeating Roger 1:3.

Az played the final match against Jenny in a 3:4.  Unfortunately, Az
was a bit off his game and was only able to secure 1 win.  He went
down 1:4.

So after winning the first 2 matches, Kevin's/Jenny's team staged a
comeback to knock us out of the championship. :/ Next week we'll be
playing for 3rd or 4th place.