[POOL] Game called for 6PM

Paul Hovland hovland at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 30 20:56:36 CDT 2013

Well, that was easy.

Rob J wins 1-1 in a 1:7 against Steve.
Paul H wins 2-4 in a 2:8 against Les.
John V wins 2-2 in a 2:7 agains Bob.
Paul R would have won in a 1:7 against Fred.
Roger would have won in a 2:2 against Jamie (assuming Jamie was still around and not running scared).

We play the winner of 3rd place (Kevin/Jenny's team) vs 6th place (Ron Shepard's team) next week.  I'm in DC, so I'm counting on y'all to take us to the championship.

Go Hawks!

Paul