[POOL] We're short players!

John Valdes valdes at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 23 17:04:00 CDT 2013

OK, I'll plan on arriving around 7 PM then, but I can go earlier if
needed (after you two both with your 1:x matches by winning the lag
and sinking the 8 on the break! :) ).  We're playing Dean Bass's team,
btw.

Any one else available today?  Today's the last day, so no more make
up matches can be played after today, so any matches we don't play
will be forfeits.

John