[POOL] Game called for 6PM

John Valdes valdes at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Apr 23 14:56:42 CDT 2013

Assuming Brian and Eric don't decide to finally show up for the last
week of pool today, we will have $12 left over from our winnings from
fall (which I had reserved for their $5 buyin and my $2 convenience
fee).  So instead, the first two players who win their match today
will play for free.  If none of us win today, then I'm drinking for
free tonight. ;)  Well, instead we'll award the leftover $$ to the
players with the best record this season (say $7 for best, $5 for 2nd
best or something like that).

John