[POOL] We're short players!

Paul Hovland hovland at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 26 22:57:10 CDT 2013

Roger shut out Jim 2-0 in his 2:2, and that was it for the night.  Kevin expected Fred, but according to Jenny he is out of town.  Their fifth was someone who responded to Kevin's plea for players on Facebook, but never showed.  3-0 for the night. Go Moe.

Meanwhile, Bob was unable to field anyone for their makeup, so we have a total of four makeups to play.  The good news is that Craig is the only player ineligible for any makeups.  The bad news is that I'll be in Denver (Fort Collins) next week, so you'll need to find 5 (9?) without me.

Cheers...

Paul

ps: Kevin's team seems to be in desperate need of players.  Although we sometimes struggle to field five, if you know someone who wants to play, might not be a bad idea to steer him/her Kevin's way...