[POOL] Game called for 6PM

John Valdes valdes at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 22 15:50:43 CST 2013

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 03:37:24PM -0600, Craig Stacey wrote:
> kick butt.  I'll be at the Hawks game.

Hopefully the Hawks will do the same. :)

We have two matches to make up from last week (against Bob
Daun's team; note that Bob and son (Adam) didn't play, so they'd be
likely opponents...) so we could use 7 players today and/or 2 players
who didn't play last week but are willing to play 2 matches today.

I'm planning to be at Q at 6 unless others will be there at 6.

John