[POOL] Results

Roger Sersted rs1 at aps.anl.gov
Wed Dec 12 10:14:36 CST 2012

I played Jeff (I think) in a 4:2, me with 2.  I gave him ball-in-hand twice in
the first game.  Yet, I prevailed with an awesome cut/bank shot on the 8 into
the corner pocket.  The second game, two balls left with a tough cut on the
first.  I made it and finished out to win the match.

BTW, Bob was "coaching" Jim in his match against John.  I said to John, "Don't
these people know it's a coach, not an order from God?  They have the option to
do what they want." :-)

Roger S.