[POOL] Pool League venue change & availability

John Valdes valdes at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Aug 21 13:18:41 CDT 2012

> How many 9' tables do they already have?

Admittedly, I haven't been there in a couple of years, since they
renovated (and since I got a table at home ;) ), but at the time, they
had nothing but 9' tables, at least 10, plus 1 or 2 billiard tables
(ie, pocketless tables).

That said, Kevin mentioned this morning that the owner of 63rd was
thinking of moving out a lot of the 9' tables (wtf?!?).  Hopefully
they won't do that, 'cause I was looking forward to there being enough
9's so we could get a team table on pool nights like we used to at Q.
Maybe we should have a team night at 63rd before the season starts to
check the place out and drop hints about how much we like 9' tables. :)