[POOL] Pool League venue change & availability

Roger Sersted rs1 at aps.anl.gov
Tue Aug 14 23:29:48 CDT 2012

The 63rd street location is fine by me. It would be on my way home.

As usual, I'm available to play. But, I'd prefer to be a backup player.

If only Argonne wasn't so uptight about bringing pets to work. I could bring my little buddy to work and then he could hang-out at pool as our team mascot. :o3

Roger S.