[POOL] Results

John Valdes valdes at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 18 12:47:36 CDT 2012

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 12:09:41PM -0500, Robert Jacob wrote:

> I was way behind in the last game then sank 3 or 4 balls in a row
> and almost got my last one.  I like to think that rattled Red a bit.

Indeed!  I know I certainly attempt shots at times because I stink at
defense, :) and I know that if I give my opponent another turn at the
table, he's just going to run out.  Never underestimate the role of
psychology; that's why it's more fun playing pool on a real table
against a human opponent than it is to play pool on your phone or
tablet. ;)