[POOL] Results

John Valdes valdes at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 28 01:37:07 CDT 2012

I only caught the last game of the last match, but here are the
results.  We played Cue Strokers, Melanie's team.

Brian T played Ron Scott in a 3:5; Brian won 3:3.
Craig played Cheryl in a 2:2; Craig won 2:1.
Rob played Bob in a 1:8; Rob rocked 1:0.
Eric played Melanie in a 3:2; Eric lost 0:2.
Paul R played Gene in a 2:2; Paul won 2:0.

That's 4 of 5 wins; great job!

Entering the night, we had pulled out of the 4-way tie for 3rd into a
3-way tie for 3rd, :) with teams 7 (Mr mR) and 9 (Retarded Monkeys),
4 wins behind the 2nd place team (team 3, Bass Ackward) and 5 behind
1st (team 10, The Intensity Frontier).  With any luck, we've closed
the gap with Bass Ackward, and we'll overtake them next week when we
take them on.