[POOL] Next two nights

Brian R. Toonen toonen at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Feb 20 23:46:29 CST 2012

Assuming my shoulder holds out, I'm planning to play tomorrow and I would prefer to play first.  So, unless something drastic changes, you're off the hook for the first match.

Next week for me is iffy.  I may have to hop on a plane last minute.  If that doesn't happen and the shoulder is ok, I'll be available for an early slot.

--brian