[POOL] Last week's results

John Valdes valdes at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 31 13:18:44 CST 2012

Sorry, never sent out the results from last week's matches against
Les's team:

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 07:08:59PM -0600, Paul Hovland wrote:
> I was off (probably rushing) and Fred was on (only one of the scratches that have apparently plagued him) in the first match.  I went down 6-0 in a 6:2.  Rob is playing Steve in a 7:1 and shooting well.

Rob won his match against Steve 1:5.

I played Les in a 2:7.  Les "spotted" me 1 game by scratching on the
8.  I got to the 8 in a couple of the games, but good defense by Les
and inconsistent shooting by me thwarted my efforts.  I went down 1:7.

Paul R played Yaw in a 2:3.  Paul played tough and took down Yaw,
winning his match 2:1.

Az played Stephan in a 3:3 which Az won soundly, 3:0.

So we took 3 of 5.  Good job all.

Today we play X-Cue-Ses, Ron's team.