[POOL] We're short players!

John Valdes valdes at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Nov 15 16:37:28 CST 2011

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 04:32:35PM -0600, Craig Stacey wrote:
> Ahh, another lean night.  Eric, if possible, you can play the make-up from last week.

I've signed up, 'though I'm not sure what time I can make it; I have
tentative dinner plans, which, if they materialize, will likely mean I
won't be available until later (eg, after 9:00 PM).  There's a small
chance dinner will be late, in which case it'd be better if I play
early.  However, there's a greater chance that the plans won't
materialize at all, in which case I'd be available whenever.