[POOL] last week's results

John Valdes valdes at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 25 17:50:13 CDT 2011

Another abridged score report:

Last week we played the team that used to be "Used to Be Good"
(Kevin's team), now called "Grab Your Stick".

1st was Rob vs Fred in a 2:6.  Rob rocked, winning 2:2.
2nd was John (me) vs Ed in a 3:5.  I rocked too, winning 3:0.
3rd was Paul R vs Kevin in a 1:4.  Paul struggled, losing 0:4.
4th was Roger vs Jenny in a 2:4.  Roger was being nice and let Jenny win, 0:4.
5th was Az vs Badri in a 3:3.  Az played tough but lost 1:3.

Before the 5th match, Az also played the makeup match from the
previous week, against Brian in a 3:2.  Az rocked, shutting out Brian 3:0.
That was Az's first match in the league, so he got off to a good
start. :)