[POOL] IMPORTANT: Argonne Pool League CANCELED TONIGHT

Craig Stacey stace at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 27 10:55:29 CDT 2011

No pool tonight.

Kevin Beyer <beyer_k at aps.anl.gov> wrote:

Team Captains,

I think that it is in our own best interests to not play at 63rd Street tonight.  Doing so, especially at the drop of a hat, would send a message that we are ok with Q Billiards moving our league to a less desirable location, whether now, or in the future.  In light of this and with the comments made from several team captains about their unwillingness to play at the 63rd Street location I am canceling pool tonight.

As I mentioned in my last email, the schedule was set such that we could afford to drop one week and still play a full season.  So, we are dropping tonight from the schedule and adding one more week before Christmas.

Please let your players know A.S.A.P. that there will be no pool tonight.

Kevin