[POOL] We're short players!

Brian D. Robinson robinsbd at aps.anl.gov
Tue Sep 13 20:39:04 CDT 2011

I am heading over now.

Sent from my Motorola ATRIX™ 4G on AT&T

-----Original message-----
From: John Valdes <valdes at mcs.anl.gov>
To: MCS Pool League - Moe <mcs-pool at mcs.anl.gov>
Sent: Wed, Sep 14, 2011 01:09:30 GMT+00:00
Subject: Re: [POOL] We're short players!

We're ready for you Brian. Also, if you're going to play tonight, we're ready for you too, Paul.

John
On Sep 13, 2011 4:14 PM, Craig Stacey &lt;stace at stace.com&gt; wrote:

As of 4:00 pm, Tue, 9/13/2011, it looks like there are still slots open to meet the minimum for a full set of matches.

The following players have signed up:

  1. Craig Stacey

  2. Brian Robinson

  3. John Valdes

  4. Roger Sersted

The following players have indicated they cannot make it.

  1. Paul Hovland

  2. Eric Ross

If you can make it, sign up now at

  http://stace.com/pool/

If enough people sign up before 6:00 pm, Tue, 9/13/2011, the web pages will

send mail out to announce it.  Let's not forfeit any!

This message was sent on behalf of Craig Stacey by the Spirit, the Pool Edition. (Code by Remy Evard, mods by Craig Stacey)