[POOL] Fwd: Argonne Pool League: Fall 2011

Craig Stacey stace at stace.com
Mon Sep 12 17:00:32 CDT 2011

My availability:  I will be gone Oct 11, 18.  I have a thing I need to be at
the first Tuesday of every month, but can play later if required.  (My thing
is in the city from 5-6:30.)

There's a good chance I'll be out for up to a month in the winter session,
but exact timing is not yet worked out.

-- Craig (from my mobile)