[POOL] Reimnder: Party at Craig & Tisha's, August 27th.

Craig Stacey stace at stace.com
Fri Aug 26 11:34:46 CDT 2011

Just a reminder.  Don't sweat it if you haven't RSVPed.

The tap list is set: Two Admiral Sasquatch beers --  Hopsquatch Pale
Ale, and Hamish McBigfoot's Smokesquatch, a Smokey Scotch Adventure
Ale.  I've also got the very yummy Metropolitan Brewing's Dynamo
Copper Ale, and Two Brothers' Domaine Dupage French Style Country Ale.
 Plus a bunch of craft bottles and cans.  (If you won't drink beer
that doesn't come from Miller, Bud, or Coors, bring some along by all
means.)

There'll be three Bacon Explosions (google it), one in the traditional
manner, one with aged cheddar cheese inside, and one with some
yet-to-be-determined cheese.

Tomorrow looks to be an absolutely lovely day, and I'll finally get to
break in the fire pit.  Yay!