[POOL] Game called for 18:00

Craig Stacey stace at stace.com
Tue Apr 12 12:46:01 CDT 2011

Ugh, dude.

Tonight is week 14, if my calculations are correct.  That means it's the last night of the regular season.  I think we're still in contention to finish in the top 3 or 4 for the regular season, since it was a pretty tight pack last week and we took half.

Next week the playoffs begin.  So here's the rest of the year:

Tonight: Week 14
4/19: Playoff Quarter Finals (win that night, and we can finish no worse than fourth!)  Only players who have played four matches or more since September are eligible to play.
4/26: Playoffs Semifinals
5/3: End of year banquet and final round (free play, no fees that night).

We also need to play a make-up tonight from someone who didn't play last week.  John fits that bill so far.