[POOL] Last night's results

John Valdes valdes at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Mar 23 17:26:32 CDT 2011

We played Get More with Les.

First was Rob vs Mat in a 2:4.  Rob put his new pool skillz to good
use and took down Mat, 2:1.

Brian R next played Mike in a 2:6.  Brian shot very well to take a
game midway through the match, but unfortunately, he wasn't able to
take another from Mike, and went down 1:6.

Roger was next against Fred 1:5.  Fred was clearly intimiated by
Roger, as their match lasted only 5 minutes, with Roger winning 1:0
after Fred scratched while sinking the 8.

Eric played Raly in the 4th match, a 2:8.  Raly had his groove on
unfortunately, so despite a good effort from Eric, Eric ultimately
lost, 0:8.

I played the last match against Les in a 2:6.  I gave Les more, more
defensive leaves than he could handle, :) and took the match 2:4.

So we won 3, lost 2 against a tough team.

In other action, Eric played the makeup match against Kevin's team
while Brian was playing his match.  I forgot the name of his opponent,
but it was a 2:5 matchup (I think), which unfortunately Eric lost
0:5.  It was a long night for Eric.

Next week we face X-Cue-Ses.