[POOL] Starting match 3

Brian D. Robinson robinsbd at aps.anl.gov
Wed Mar 9 12:41:59 CST 2011

He became rather belligerent during our fifth game. He seemed to be mad that our match was going so late. I cannot help it that our match(which was only our 4th) did not start until after 10:30. The previous 3 matches between our teams were very long. The 3rd match was still going on another table when we started.

After he lost, I went over to shake his hand, and he just went off on me. John even came over and basically told him to take it easy because he was getting a bit out of control.